This is the perfect accompaniment with any BBQ protein. It add colour and flavour to any dish! Instructions geared for ages 8 & up
- 3 zucchinis sliced length wise in to long thin strips
- ¼ tsp of oregano thyme, basil
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Have child(ren) collect all ingredients and check them off.
- Have parent or older children preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- Have child(ren) mix all ingredients expect zucchini in a bowl.
- Have child(ren) once mixed toss zucchini in the oil mixture.
- Have parent or older child(ren) place each strip of zucchini on the hot grill flip once after 2-3 minutes. Cook until tender.
Have leftovers scramble up some eggs and toss the leftover grilled zucchini in.