An exciting new opportunity lies ahead for Poppy Innovations’ programming so as the season draws to an end, Tool Shed will be closing its doors on November 12th 2017.
Select products will still be available through our programs and online shopping. Changing the Way We Eat has been our mantra and that takes equipping Calgarian children and adults with the skills and tools to grow, cook and preserve your food.
Here’s some of the products you will find in our Tool Shed!
- Garden Boxes by Doug Mitchell built exclusively for us
- Compost by Hop located right here in Calgary
- Seed Potatoes by Eagle Creek Farms in Bowden
- Books to grow and cook your own food and stories to enamour your children with our food system
- Gardening Gloves & hand tools by Canada’s own Watson Gloves
- Lodge Cast Iron cookware
- Childrens’ chef knives by Opinel and Kinderkitchen
- Cookbooks by local and Canadian Chefs. Here’s just a few of them.
- Aprons for women and men by Pearl’s Pinafores in Okotoks
- Childrens’ aprons
- Food containers and eco-friendly utensils for kids and adults to make and take your lunch to work or school so you can keep on eating healthy by Minimal and To-Go Ware
- Canners and canning equipment
- Fermenting kits
- Preserving jars
- Starter Cultures by Culture Your Health
Visit us at the Calgary Farmers’ Market!
510 77 Avenue SE
Monday – Wednesday: Closed