Tool shed opens its doors on May 4 2017. Furthering our mission at Poppy Innovations to empower others to eat healthier, Tool Shed offers supplies and equipment to cook, grow and preserve your own food. It’s all part of building a healthier community to reduce the incidence of obesity and overweightness that has remains at an all-time high.
Conveniently located at the Calgary Farmers’ Market, purchase your fresh, local ingredients and the equipment you need to for homemade or grown food. We are proud to feature an array of products from local and Canadian makers, chefs and other foodie-types.
Here’s some of the products you will find in our Tool Shed!
- Garden Boxes by Doug Mitchell built exclusively for Tool Shed
- Compost by Hop located right here in Calgary
- Seed Potatoes by Eagle Creek Farms in Bowden
- Books to grow and cook your own food and stories to enamour your children with our food system
- Gardening Gloves & hand tools by Canada’s own Watson Gloves
- Lodge Cast Iron cookware
- Childrens’ chef knives by Opinel and Kinderkitchen
- Cookbooks by local and Canadian Chefs. Here’s just a few of them.
- Aprons for women and men by Pearl’s Pinafores in Okotoks
- Childrens’ apron
- Canners and canning equipment
- Fermenting kits
- Preserving jars
- Starter Cultures by Culture Your Health
Visit us at the Calgary Farmers’ Market!
510 77 Avenue SE
Monday – Wednesday: Closed