1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Toss vegetables and garlic with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Lay out vegetables on a single layer (do not pile up on each other or the vegetables
will steam rather than roast), onto a large baking tray, lined with parchment or tin
foil. Roast for 15 minutes.
4) Season salmon with juice of 1 lemon, then additional salt and pepper. Cover with
sun-dried tomato pesto (or substitute grainy mustard + brown sugar). Add in
salmon to baking tray, roast another ~15-20 minutes, or until done.
5) Squeeze lemon juice all over tray with cooked vegetables before serving.